ENSIGHT GRFX, Newark, NJ
April 2018 - Present
Brands: NJ Transit, La Casa de don Pedro, Family Foods Dist.
- Responsible for daily design and production for multiple clients.
- Successfully manage and coordinate graphic design projects from concept to completion.
- Developed 200+ visual artworks, (e.g., websites, brochures, logos, business cards, flyers, pop up posters, direct mail pieces (EDDM), social media ads, promotional materials, magazine covers, and vehicle wraps).
- Frequently integrated photos, typographic and graphics elements.
Government Development Bank, San Juan, PR
January 2011 - October 2017
Brands: AAFAF, Casa Mia, P3 Authority
- Responsible for the creative development building brand elements including videos, photos, and website’s content, design web page layouts, newspaper ads, and email designs.
- Responsible for developing all the creative design of intern and extern marketing campaigns of government programs. (e.g., Casa Mia, COFIM, and Puerto Rico Credit Conference)
- Applied the latest developments in design, advertising, and marketing in all in-house design productions, including social media content, landing pages, websites, and printed materials.
- Managed and maintained websites for distributing client information to more than 300 loan officers and government agencies.
GRAPHIC DESIGN PROFESSOR
Instituto de Banca y Comercio, Carolina, PR
March 2016 - March 2017
- Planned and organized courses to maximize student learning.
- Used the appropriate teaching and learning strategies.
- Contributed to the selection and development of instructional materials in accordance with course objectives.
- Modified, where appropriate, instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse student needs.
- Attended meetings, ceremonies and official functions as directed by the authority.